🛠 Tools + 🕹Tech
When in doubt, geek it out! 🤓
I'm a geek (not a nerd) and have been into technology since a very young boy. Pulling computers apart, playing many a game and learning to touch type are some of the things I did while growing up.
Technology plays such a large part in my life in being both efficient and productive. Here are a few of my favourite applications, devices, technologies and workflows. I've written about some of these aspects and will continue to into the future.
👨💻 Favourite Apps
- 🌎 DayOne - Daily journaling application
- 🔆 DMinder - My Vitamin D tracking application on my phone
- ♼ LifeCycle - A way of categorising where and how you spend your day
- 🗒 Microsoft OneNote - My note-taking ecosystem of choice
- 👨💻 Notion - A new addition that drives my second brain
- ⌨️ ️Paletro - My short cut of all short cuts!
- ⏰ RescueTime - Tracks all my online time to measure my productivity
- ️⌨️ TextExpander - Shortcut snippet to speed up my typing exponentially
- ⓿ Zero - Tracks my fasting
- 🙋🏼♂️ Exist - Aggregates all the tools I use to measure my life to make sense of it
📱 Key Devices
- ✏️ Apple Pencil - The best purchase I made back in 2016 and again in 2020 with the 2nd revision
- ⌚️ Apple Watch
- 💧 Hidrate Waterbottle - Bluetooth enabled water bottle that tracks the amount of H2O that I consume
- 📱 iPad
- 📱 iPhone
⛳️ Productive Workflows
- Philips Hue Lighting System